2013-08-10

10/08/2013


■LIVE in Shibuya O-WEST(。・_・。)/☆  



Good evening!

Since there are plenty of things I want to write you about, I will continue posting entries one after the other~


Let’s start from this one,

Yesterday was the LIVE in Shibuya O-WEST!

Kaya presents 『Sodom no Bansan -Decadence TABOO-』
CAST : Jupiter / Kaya / aki / DER ZIBET / KEN.MORIOKA(ex.SOFT BALLET)


Because there was pretty many performers, the event was really rich!!

I’m really glad to take part in event with senior musicians☆


It was the first time for Jupiter after the debut, so it was a LIVE like if we’ve started a new life!

Of course, we showed all 3 songs collected on debut single(>_<)



Moreover, on 8/9 was You-san’s anniversary.

I played the last song with all my feelings for You-san.

I hope they reached him.

This day was a milestone,

So I think it will live forever in my heart and in your hearts.




When it was end of time for Jupiter on the stage,

I was watching other guest bands from the second floor(>_<)

I wanted to watch them secretly… to reveal their secrets(laughs)

Hitoki-san’s bass playing was amazingly cool!

Kaya-san drawn (the story) by power of expression in his best parts

But the drum performance of Chargeeeeee…-kun wasn’t odd!!

I want to follow the example of this exploding intensity



It was a really rich day, in many meanings of this word.

Thank you!!



For all, who couldn’t come – cheki in bonus

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz