2013-10-23

24/10/2013


■Fifth place of the tour - Okayama!(。・_・。)/ 



”Jupiter TOUR 2013『CLASSICAL ELEMENT』- JAPAN -”
10/21(Mon) Okayama IMAGE

Fifth place of the tour, Okayama!!

Speaking of which, I had a school trip to Okayama, when I was in elementary school (laughs)

Maybe I’ll go to Kurashiki, or maybe not… nothing is sure.


Long time no see! Okayama IMAGE!

I have no idea how many years has passed(laughs)


GekiTetsu-san and ENGL, whom I persistently post each time(laughs)

Setting that day seemed to be mid-focused(>_<)

However, maybe I don’t understand small things(laughs)





But the performance!

Starting with 「ARIA」 we’ve started our run brightly.

Then after attacking with Shout~Decadence~Allegory was a bass solo.

For Mashi, whose high point is a physical strength, it must be the most tiring(laughs)

And with 4 people we’ve played long time no played instrumental 「Silent Knight」!

Its degree of difficulty is quite high, so I was stressed for few days before the live(laughs)

I’m glad it was a surprise!!


About the Call&Response from that day,

With the synergy of the band and everyone

I have the feeling that sense of union has been created by gradually heating (atmosphere) up!

This feeling is awesome.

I also could clearly see all the smiling faces of yours, it was amazing, though for so long time we didn’t see each other Okayama!

Thank you!


And the afterparty☆

The KY Terukichi for some reason ordering TKG(laughs) [again it’s a playing with words of 卵かけご飯 and slang ケイワイ, which describes the person, who can’t read the situation’s mood]



To be continued ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz