2013-04-11

11/04/2013




As the date has already changed

Yesterday was my birthday!

Thank you everyone for so many messages with wishes!!!!


Even though it was my birthday

I didn’t even notice when midnight (and 10th of April) came(laughs)

Yesterday I normally had rehearsal in studio

And when I came back home, I prepared sound for event held on 15th

And then suddenly I realized that my birthday is already over(laughs)

Anyways, it’s already some kind of progress!

I think that it’s also some, though not the best, way to spend birthday~ (he used slang here)
 

I got a lot of questions about the gifts and

Basically, I’m happy about every present which contains your feelings!


Just in case…

I smoke a box of Marlboro Medium,

Koiwai Coffee & Milk recently is a bit bad for my body, so I drink only BOSS Torokeru au Lait~

And, I already have so many bath salts that I’m not even able to use them all(laughs)



So then, filled with new feelings I’m going to work hard also during this year!!       

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz