2013-04-17

16/04/2013






Good evening!

Yesterday the birthday event of TERU & MASASHI was held

Thank you very much for so many gifts and wishes!!



It was so much fun to talk quite roughly (laughs)

Mine and MASASHI-kun’s relations look generally always like that (laughs)



Stage looked like that

We’ve played songs which we haven’t played for a long time, and also songs unveiled for the first time

What I thought was that when I play the guitar on stage, sitting on the audience people are getting tensed for some reason (laughs)



(I got) capture(d). (laughs)

As I obtained your feelings, I will do my best during this year too!!





Well,

It seems that I’m writing this blog between one work and another, when I’m in my way home from studio,

Because tomorrow it’s finally the live of Jupiter!

As a band, we will work seriously hard

Everyone, please take the interest and watch us

See you!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz