2013-05-19

20/05/2013

MV recording


Good evening

I’m quite late with this information, but two days ago was MV recording!


I won’t reveal many details about it, but it looks like we’ve finished it in cool way!!

I was also able to firmly photograph performance scenery and I wonder if wasn’t that a good thing for each member to watch the scenery closely


Departing at dawn, it was qui~te long distance…(laughs)

Shooting place
Moving and adjusting lightning for each one cut or camera set is pretty time-consuming~


Because somehow shadows created atmosphere just as if child drew a picture, I had to take a photo
Whi-ch one is me!?



It looks like (the shooting) took four hours more than we planned, but anyways we’re glad we could finish it successfully

Thank you so much & good job for all the staff members!!

We also recorded a lot of material of our loose appearance for making of, so stay tuned also for this(laughs)

See ya (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz