2013-05-29

28/05/2013


■5/26 Akasaka BLITZ「stylish wave GENERATION」



Good evening~

I’m finally posting entry, which I was writing during breaks in track down works from yesterday (laughs)


I’m a little bit late with this, but I’ll write something in shape of a report from Akasaka BLITZstylish wave GENERATION, which was held on 26th(>_<)

This event was appropriate to its title, which wasLet’s break through the walls of generations!!!

It was stimulated by cool band set!



But personally…

I was terrified because of troubles with equipment!!(´д`;)

When I switched the tune to lead one during guitar solo, for some reason it became crunching,

I got surprised and broke into a weird sweat!, what made me whistle instantly;;

Was it effector’s MIDI or amplifier channel? For unknown reasons I ended LIVE without any improvement (of crunch sound), but why it didn’t happen during setting!?

I never know what will happen during LIVE!!

But I wonder if you enjoyed LIVE more than earlier, when you already got quite used to the new songs and those LIVEs(´∀`)

Or maybe it’s more like ‘oh well’~ (*disappointment)

For all crew, all staff members and fans

Thank you!!



But if I’m already on this topic,

Before our very first LIVE in AREA, just before the LIVE I fell from the stairs next to the stage

I pulled the muscle of my left leg, which takes 2 weeks to heal completely and it became hard to function normally for that time(´∀`;)

Now it’s already completely recovered, so I’m fine! I didn’t want to make you worried, that’s why I informed you about this after the fact (laughs)

During LIVEs I naturally felt sharp pain! I was nervous before the first LIVE and my leg hurt

But amount of information processing in brain was way too large, so that LIVE became memorable (laughs)


Well, two-shot with my bad comrade (!?) Takemasa-kun!

I want to follow his example (laughs)




Next time, we’ll mumble on 11th of July in AREA (゜∀゜)

See ya (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz