2013-03-08

05/03/2013


■The release of  LIVE DVD’s jackets!!



It’s been 5 months since the decision about hiatus, which shocked the whole world. Finally, the time has come. 20/12/2012. The last live before hiatus – tour final in Tokyo NHK Hall, on which all tickets were sold out – will be released as a LIVE DVD in CD shops!
Limited Edition contains bonus DVD with recording from backstage of the tour and from offshoot.

Title:「CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES FINAL-
Release Date2013/4/10Wed)

Price
Limited 6,300yen (tax in) serial numberYMNV-001/2
Regular 4,935yen (tax in) serial numberYMNV-003

PublisherYMN Ltd.
SalesFWD Ltd.

Limited Edition

Regular Edition


Here’s the release of LIVE DVDCHATEAU DE VERSAILLES FINAL-covers!!

This time it’s also my design!!

I created this artwork in January, so I’m just likeFinally, I could publish it(laughs)



When I was creating designs, so far color scheme of the LIVE CDs was based rather on the dark colors, that’s why I changed the conception to the white colors.

Deep inside me Versailles’ hiatus has the image of “white”.


Despite the amount of white, I think that ratio of material and textures of this design became well-balanced.

Limited Edition and Regular Edition are designed basically the same way.

For people, who pre-ordered DVD – only 2 weeks last!

Don’t miss it!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz