2013-03-22

22/03/2013


Re:unitysession band LIVE



I’m a little bit late with this but

On 20/03 the LIVE of session band Re:unitytook place!!

Already 3 months has passed from the last hiatus LIVE of Versailles, so it’s really long time, when I didn’t play concerts, that’s why

It was really great LIVE!!

And because of that, I would like to deeply thank all the fans who came!


And!

Happy birthday Shinpei-kun!!

Good that birthday cake surprise also went well

Shinpei-kun, with his character, is too good person, that’s why I like him even more

As a special guest appeared Kazami-kun from DaizyStripper

Thank you very much


↑I prepared pretty many of those, but they went sold out immediately, so I’m uploading only one cheki

This time I felt that my outfit matches outfits of other members

Though, during the live I felt uncomfortable and I’m afraid that fighting this feeling I somehow wasn’t coordinated well~

Horns became surprisingly popular(゜∀゜)

Setlist

1. Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer / ONE OK ROCK
2. Heaven's Drive / L'Arc-en-Ciel
3. BELOVED / GLAY
4. motto / JUDY AND MARY
5. Giri giri chop / B'z

Encore
en1. Drum Solo
en2. Vampire / Janne Da Arc
en3. Gimi Gimi / SuG

I think that this setlist wasn’t really surprising, since it shows my guitarist’s image!

Everyone was telling me that my fast motto was ultra-rare view(laugh)

I~f I remember well, I already played BELOVEDonce on LIVE~… but I completely forgot the phrase (laugh)

Shinpei’s guitar in BELOVED had amazingly tasty sound(≧∀≦)

SomehowGiri giri chopsounded really crunchy(laugh) (crunchy in meaning of for example noise made by snow when we step on it ~girigiri)

Yo-kun’s tapping in Gimi Gimi was exploding!!


Two-shot with Yugiri-kun At first I was a bit tongue-tied, but after a few intense talks I opened up myself How to say it, it’s a pity that we didn’t take a photo of our four(T_T)

To sum up, I think that I’m really happy that those concrete four people created session band!

On the other hand, because we were meeting, we had a possibility to make our relations better and

During each meeting we were becoming friends, that’s why we were able to create brilliant “At Home” session band (´∀`)

The next on the after-party were Ow, let’s play that song!-like talks; it would be cool if we could meet again under the same band name



I was away from the stage for a while,

But I think that I’ve created music with incredible strength.

And I was really happy that I was able to meet you all again, though the form of our meeting slightly differed from previous ones!!

I was given an incredible power.

See you somewhere next time.

Thank you very much!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz