2013-03-19

13/03/2013

■Notice about the songs & gadgets available on session band LIVE on 20/3☆


Good evening☆

When it comes to gadgets which you can purchase during the session band LIVE on 20/3, if other members also do so, I think I will share personal cheki of TERU with you☆
I think that there will be also things like two-shots with other members, so please, stay tuned☆


Next, the setlist was a little bit disturbing topic, because assuming that fans, who will come will be fans of different bands and genres, we've created a non-genre selection of tracks!
To avoid reviews like 「I didn't know songs, so I didn't really like it~ come on, give me a break」, we will present two songs, which are not Visual Kei songs!

ONE OK ROCK/Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer
B'z/Girigiri chop

We will make every effort to make you have a great time(´∀`)
By the way, Girigiri chop was hard (laugh)


See you☆

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz