2014-05-22

22/05/2014

■『Jupiter Live in The MOMENTShinjuku BLAZE one-man day 1


Jupiter Oneman Tour 2014
2014/5/17(Sat) Shinjuku BLAZE
Jupiter Live in The MOMENT


Good morning(。・_・。)/

As those two days finished we seem to burn out a bit(laughs)

I’m a bit late with this but I will write something in shape of this past LIVE’s report.

Moreover, it took me strangely plenty of time since I began writing till I posted it, well I’m the guy, who shows his useless thoughts about everything (laughs)




But, switching emotions…

Finally made Jupiter’s one-man! Shinjuku BLAZE!

Moreover, it’s 2DAYS!!

It’s one-man played after a long time, so it’s funny not to get excited about it!! (´∀`)



I woke up at 8 a.m. Mornings of today’s rockers are early… (laughs)

Entering venue at 10 a.m. we started preparations!


Back of the stage was glittering



Well, well, on that day I’ve struggled unusually using monitor( ;´Д`)

Due to many years of experience, normally in 2-3 songs I can use basic monitor balance,

But playing nearly 10 songs it’s not getting nice at all. But why did that happen…?


Number of songs was high, so rehearsal prolonged because we needed to confirm many things about performance

Before the performance we were a bit in rush(_;

But we don’t take such things on the stage, while performing.



Just before the performance! Comin’!!

[SET LIST]
SE -Introduction-
1.Blessing of the Future
2.--Innovation
3.ALLEGORY CAVE
4.SACRED ALTAR
5.RHYTHMOS
6.Rose of Mary(new song)
7.Nostalgie
8.Race Wish
 YUKI Solo (Drum & Violin)
 HIZAKI Solo (Guitar & Violin & Chorus)
-SE- (LAST MOMENT Dance MIX)
9.LAST MOMENT
10.Decadence
11.Azalea
12.ARCADIA(new song)
13.Luminous
14.ARIA
15.Scarlet

-Encore 1-
1.Heaven's Atlas
2.forever with you
3.Symmetry Breaking

-Encore 2-
1.Classical Element



We started gloriously as Jupiter with-Introduction-.

And next was Blessing of the Future.

We quickly kept playing violent songs, so I left my mind away.

In intro to --Innovation with huge injection of CO2 tension rose!

Until now you could hear SACRED ALTAR only on LIVEs, but it’s gradually getting more familiar to you, right?



Rose of Mary, which had its premiere during birthday event, since then is played in band arrangement and this time it also felt that way.

We bewitched you by the new side of Jupiter in an atmosphere like, when clear sky brightens.

It’s not only about this song, if you don’t know song, you seem to be in stace(laughs), I’d be really happy if you could repeat after ZIN’s movements(´∀`)

But sometimes ZIN also misses the steps←(laughs)


First half was closed by instrumental number Race Wish.

What attracts you only to instrumental section is Jupiter’s strength.

By the way, since I’m one, who plays, I highlights many things… but I think it’s hard to follow everyone(laughs)

But, naturally since I play all the time, I can’t gesticulate~

That’s why I’d be happy if you joined it!←what if I would force you even more!?(laughs)


Here starts YUKI’s drum solo with accompaniment of Rookie Fiddler’s violin.

List of sounds like from deep soul world was played in violin’s tune

And together with YUKI’s drums it created mysterious atmosphere.

Next together with Nakanishi-san singing choruses, guitar solo from HIZAKI-san.

Amazing and beautiful guitar song created by sounds of three people, guitar & violin & chorus.


Second half was started by the main song of this tour - LAST MOMENT!

LAST MOMENT means „we want you to cherish this moment” and we play it each time with this kind of feelings.

During Haru no Arashi tour we kept doing it each time, and this time it’s the most fatty song(laughs)

Adding guest chorus vocal we could get stronger fusion of beauty and violence, right?


After Decadence, which was put between, next song Azalea was also from single „LAST MOMENT”.

I think that many people heard this song for the first time during LIVE.

You seem not used to towels in hook points of the song, but please, use it(。・人・。)


And ARCADIA, which had its premiere on that day!

It’s impressing metal number with violent intro and light hook points!

In solo, in the same tame as HIZAKI-san play his sweeps, I play neoclassical phrases,

Maybe it’s not noticeable, but after small rest this song’s difficulty is also quite great(laughs) If you’re interested, take a look on it(laughs)  

ARIAwas played after surprisingly long time, over month probably?

This song, which we play since our formation, shows our progress.


Last song for that day was greatly influencing Scarlet, which became classical for our shows!

It became perfectly established towel song, so view from the stage was amazing!

If my memory is not wrong, TERU kick came on you twice!


Encore.

I’m happy I could hear your voices in forever with you!

And we finally played full version of Symmetry Breaking after long time!

There also was happening, because silly me thrust CO2… (laughs)


In double encore solemn atmosphere of Classical Element.

We finished the LIVE in ponderous atmosphere.



During MC I said “Today, you’re all somehow stiff”

…but more likely I was telling it to myself.

I shouldn’t be satisfied by performance or play

But maybe it was rather feeling of strength from doing it like this?

Of course there is also such way of showing it, I don’t judge what is better and what is worse!


During this one-man played after such a long time, we were able to firmly show Jupiter’s world and it was complete LIVE!!

Thank you very much everyone, who came!!



This is how first day has ended!!

To be continued in day two(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz