2014-05-09

09/05/2014


Studio rehearsal 2DAYS(。・_・。)/ 



Good evening(。・_・。)/

It’s quite long awaited update.


Date has already changed, so yesterday and day before yesterday we had rehearsal for 17~18/05 one man.

Reviewing the sound, when we put EQ the sound coming out was better so playing is more enjoyable♪

Adding sounds of our 5 to the new songs, we make progresses.

Two songs are crunching metal songs.

Endlessly playing our songs I again realize that we have many hard songs.

When we can’t play some songs on events, we can do it perfectly on one-man.

Of course we should play all the songs we have!

Moreover, Ace violinist Rookie will appear as a guest too.


On one-man LIVEs you can see the value of the band, I think.

During those two days of course we’ll show completely different things, because we’ll do it with our whole bodies and souls… and of course I want you to see both.

Because in the first place, they won’t be similar LIVEs,

For example, if we make different set lists

It’s the moment you can experience only on that LIVE.

When I watch recordings of my favorite artists

I think “I wanted this moment to happen there”. I always think so.

But I have no emotions telling me to strike hard

And I don’t want you to feel like this.

That’s why I ask you so much to come

I want you to show your most shining side to Jupiter

Because LIVEs, bands and even lives, are not eternal/

I think I want to make each of this shared moment

A special one.

Well then, goodnight.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz