2014-05-26

26/05/2014


5/24(Sat) Shinkiba STUDIO COAST
LOUD & METAL ATTACK

Supported by FINLAND FEST

On the 24th we’ve performed on Finland festLOUD & METAL ATTACKin Shinkiba STUDIO COAST!

We were honored to represent Japan on stage among Finland bands, who came to perform in Japan!



Lately I’ve been to Shinkiba STUDIO COAST only to see Royz’s LIVE the other day,

But it’s quite long time since we’ve performed here.

Opening was early, so I woke up at 6:30 in the morning. Lately we have lots of LIVEs, for which I need to get up early(laughs)

When we entered the venue, I have a feeling that my hair already stood up(laughs)


Getting ready and rehearsal!

It was easy, because monitor engineer was our friend



With members of STAM1NA, who had dressing room next to ours

They looked grim, so I was a bit nervous(laughs)

I was glad that I had possibility to speak to STAM1NA’s guitarist, who also uses ESP!!

I gave him Jupiter’s CD as a gift( ´ ` )



Being really nervous we’ve entered AMORPHIS’ dressing room to take the photo with members

I look like shining spangle among them(laughs)

I watched their LIVE and their lyrical melody’s flow!

After all, I like listless Nordic melodies!!

It somehow reminded me of songs from the times of Aikaryu(laughs)



Just before the performance! Let’s go!

[SET LIST]

SE-Introduction

1.Blessing of the Future

2.--Innovation

3.LAST MOMENT

4.Scarlet

5.Symmetry Breaking


Setlist was quite violent.

But it was so nice to play it!!

It’s not that we’ve not been afraid to join such metal event,

But demonstrating our own style, we’ve been able to play imposing LIVE.

I’m glad that we’ve got not only impressions of fans of Jupiter, but also your reactions and help.

Thank you! You were all COOL!!


It was awesomely stimulating, it strengthen my self-confidence.

I will chase things I like and things, which are cool even more often!


Thank you for this opportunity to perform on this beautiful event!


I LOVE HEAVY METAL!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz