2014-03-08

08/03/2014


LAST MOMENTGET!&Stamp Rally start (。・_・。)/ 



It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/

Yesterday and today we had studio rehearsal forstylish wave CIRCUIT 14 Haru no Arashi!



I’m full of high spirit! Let’s go for it!

Anyways, together with starting the tour starts also Jupiter Stamp Rally!



Here’s the stamp card

You will be given it at the goods stands

See details about stamp rally here!

Spring Jupiter events!!




Moreover!!

I GOT the New SingleLAST MOMENT, which release is getting closer(゜∀゜)


Whoa… It’s so cool!


Have you already pre-ordered it!?

It’s a bit till that, but I will be happy if you will get it at the release date!!




Right! I will do my best tomorrow!

I want to make it a good opening for the tour(>_<)

Ah! Please take your Jupiter towels (laughs)


It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz