2014-03-15

15/03/2014


In-store event HMV Oomiya Arche(。・_・。)/ 



New SingleLAST MOMENTrelease commemorating in-store event
2014/3/14(Fri) HMV Oomiya Arche



It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/

Since the date has already changed, yesterday we had public radio recording for FM NACK5BEAT SHUFFLE& in-store event in HMV Oomiya Arche!



I have not much experience with public radio recordings, so I might have been stressed(゜∀゜)

It was long-waited full-featured program, but unluckily it won’t be shown, since it’s a radio~

Well, it’s an advantage for people, who came!(laughs)

I have a feeling that it has ended in a blink of an eye, but I wanted to talk more-!!

Speaking of which, before we went out, we met PENICILLIN members, so tension has increased

I want to play in a tai-ban with them(´∀`)



Moreover, radio recording was immediately followed by an in-store event!

I was really happy that, like previous time, many people have come

But obviously everyone looked stressed, haven’t you?? (laughs)

Because we chose the time, when shop was already closed, unfortunately the time was short!

I want you to hit the LIVE with such feelings!

Thank you very much!!



Today is the third LIVE of stylish wave CIRCUIT 14  Haru no Arashi in HEAVEN’S ROCK Saitama Shintoshin!

I am curious of what kind of LIVE it will be, but I don’t want you to suppress the tension of first song!

Furthermore, listen a lot to the new single!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz