2014-03-20

20/03/2014


■「stylish wave CIRCUIT ’14 春の嵐」4th performance @Shinyokohama NEW SIDE BEACH!! 



Good evening(。・_・。)/

Fourth performance of Haru no Arashi! Shinyokohama NEW SIDE BEACH!!

That day I was a bit stressed because since we entered there was television collecting data for documentary(laughs)

But details will come soon!



During that LIVE we’ve started the rule of right from Blessing of the Future!

Because this song is fully well known to me, personally I could start with burst from the very first song

Thanks to this I think I was able to play calmly, in a positive meaning of this word, with a wide field of view!

I feel that--Innovation grows each single time we play it!!

During LIVEs I’m getting totally excited and I’m happy and glad that I wrote it.

Time was short but I really want to say thank you to people, who come.


And after all performances there was a fan service to give letters to us!!

I was so happy to get so many(´∀`)

Of course I read them all carefully

Thanks to your feelings I’ll do my best!!

Thank you very much!!



I took a photo together with FEST VAINQUEUR(´∀`)

We had separate dressing rooms, so I was stressed to walk in alone(laughs)

Though I didn’t know anyone but GAKU-kun, they were all very nice and willingly took a photo with me

Thank you very much



Photo with Grieva, with whom we’re playing in all locations of Haru no Arashi

Personally I like them a lot because of the feeling “It’s somehow like good old Visual Kei!”!

I spy secretly also on their rehearsal(laughs)



With Chiaki-san from DEZERT, who also play with us in all locations

We haven’t talked but I’m happy that he agreed to take a photo with me

See you during next parts of the event!!



Next, fifth performance is in Nagano CLUB JUNK BOX!!

Don’t miss Jupiter, who keep getting power ups!

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz