2014-03-25

25/03/2014


stylish wave 春の嵐」 7th performance @ Sendai darwin



stylish wave 春の嵐」 7th performance @ Sendai darwin


3rd performance of 3DAYS – Sendai!!

It  wasn’t as cold as I thought, but indeed it was cold(laughs)


I’m happy that we’re talking and becoming friends with everyone from bands we’re playing together during this tour(´∀`)

And I think that everyone here plays with faith.

Two-shot with Mizuki-kun from Jin-Machine

His always pink hair is cute!!

I got excited because of our conversation with Attsu the Destroy-san and HAYATO-kun about the Masked Rider(laughs)


With members of MoNoLith, who play with us two days in a row



Speaking of which, during band change at stylish wave sometimes HIDE-san’s songs are played, so

I try to play HIDE-san’s songs a bit during settings

In the past I made a lot of covers


And the performance!

Lately order of our performances changes slightly~ During SE we want you to clap your hands over your heads

Starting classically with Blessing of the Future(>_<)

And then --Inovation!!

I think that it power-ups as much as it’s possible! Fun

Darwin’s stage is the widest from all we played on lately, so I could play well, while easily moving

Before last song MoNoLith’s Keita-kun and HAYATO-kun entered the stage!!

They appeared immediately in high spirits Thank you very much!!

And this is how we playedSymmetry Breaking」!!

I’m glad that we all were excited because of those two, who took part in performance


And after this, ZIN-chan and HIZAKI-san went on stage during MoNoLith’s LIVE!

You never know what will happen during Haru no Arashi!

I want to surprise you even more(´∀`)

Thank you very much!


I’m glad that in our way back we ate cattle curry

Next performance will be in Takasaki CLUB FREEZE!!

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz