2014-04-28

28/04/2014


KANSAI ROCK SUMMIT14 EXPLOSION CIRCUIT 



KANSAI ROCK SUMMIT’14 EXPLOSION CIRCUIT

On the 26th there wasKANSAI ROCK SUMMIT14 EXPLOSION CIRCUIT!

Lately we’re traveling almost among the whole country back and forth(laughs)

In the schedule, which started in March we dropped by here too.



Because I think that people, who didn’t take part in this event may ask

And what’s that
KANSAI ROCK SUMMIT? If you watch this ↓ time table you’ll fairly understand it.


The point is that it’s like “Shibuya is great”, “Naniwa is great”! (laughs)



The place of Jupiter’s performance was OSAKA MUSE.

Because we could enter the hall only 2 hours before the performance, we’re getting ready from 9 a.m. (laughs)


Fast kick-off to the OSAKA MUSE!!ε=( _)


I’m glad I could meet the manager after couple of years!

Because we kept performing in OSAKA MUSE without meeting him all the time.

He haven’t lost his energetic attitude, as I might have expected(laughs)

See you next time!


We’ve been in dressing room with members of Lycaon and Lin-san, so I calmed a bit

I can’t wait for the coupling tour with Lin-san!!( ´ ` )

Moreover, I met Kosuke-kun from DEATHGAZE, whom I didn’t see hella-long~! Probably since Crimson Head?(laughs)

And also talked a bit with TATSUYA-san

It seemed to be hard travelling back and forth to each club!(>_<)


Ok, so let’s go!!


And the performance!

It was striking performance without rehearsal, so we’re ready,

But the monitor environment on the stage surpassed my imagination…( ;´Д`)


Performance bursts open with Blessing of the Future!

Later on to--Innovation. Because monitors were chaotic, I also might have been chaotic…

During “HELLO” greeting tension rose, so even I answered, but

Since I’ve been speaking to my microphone, I didn’t realize if you’re speaking too or not(laughs)

3rd song was LAST MOMENT. And next one was Azalea, which had her LIVE debut!!

Because by saying “first” I mean, both band and you keep exploring it more and more

But I think that we can evolve furi and hook points(>_<)… Expect something next time!(laughs)

Immediately after Azalea finished, time for our usual voivoi. Usually I lose my voice after this(laughs)

And Scarlet」!Since I’ve been excited, that day TERU’s-kick was angel sent twice.

Last one was Symmetry Breaking, closing performance violently.

OSAKA MUSE’s stage and hall’s structure seems hard to make good LIVEs,

But this time I didn’t feel it at all, for which I’m happy!

But fence could have been closer...

I enjoyed seeing your faces from stage.

I can’t wait for the one-man, since I saw the outcomes of the tour!!




KANSAI ROCK SUMMIT14 EXPLOSION CIRCUIT

Was planned to be the biggest event organized by TATSUYA-san, who help me a lot since long time ago.

It has been prepared since the last year’s summer and its realization seemed to be really hard.

I’m glad it was successful. I’ll be happy if it will help in reactivation of the stage.

Good job & thanks

To everyone who participated in this event and who came to see it!





Too bad we couldn’t join the after party and right after the event we went to Tokyo.
In way back I ate takoyaki from the same restaurant I mentioned in yesterday’s blog

It has the ultimate salty taste from Ame-mura „Takoyaki shirangana!!”

Extremely tasty!!

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz