2013-06-09

09/06/2013

LIVE on 6/6(。・_・。)/


Good evening!

It’s Terukichi, who is every day busy with doing this and that(。・_・。)/

I’m a little bit late, but I think I will write briefly about LIVE which took place on 6th anyways!

2013.6.6.(thu) @ SHIBUYA-REX
METEOROID presents. 2nd Single BALLERINA」発売記念 ■「Domestic Alien Vo.2


It’s our 2nd time in REX!

This time I had no problems, so I could play a pleasant LIVE

However still the sound source thing, have you remembered that a bitー??

I want to have fun during LIVE with you again quickly

And thank you METEOROID!!




There is no way to do this during events, but I want to play a lot more songs!!(>_<)

Because there are about 13 more songs waiting to be played(laughs)

Next LIVE is on 19th once again in REX!!

Maybe we will present other songs!?

Anyways, expect it even more from now on!!

Photo made during moving by car~



See you (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz