2013-06-20

20/06/2013


LIVE on 6/19 (。・_・。)/ 



Good evening!

Yesterday was LIVE in SHIBUYA REX(>_<)

It was our 3rd time in REX!!

Two-shot with Ma~shi


This time, 2 songs were presented for the first time and I wonder if this LIVE was the same or a little bit different from others?

I want to play many more songs~!

We also had small troubles with our equipment, but personally I had great fun

I’m curious, did you have fun??

Tell me your impressions!! (≧∀≦)



Speaking of which, lately I had possibility to occasionally talk with members of other bands, with which we have played~(>_<)

Because during events I am able to have contact with different people, I was stimulated to this (to talk)




And, right after the ending of the LIVE we moved to the meeting about the session for album~

We're glad that whole thing will include normal and funny images, which were taken




Continuing, cover’s design for released on 24/7 single Blessing of the Futurealso is on its climax,

So I’m awfully busy at this time, but I’m still moving forward!

But, bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz