2013-06-28

27/06/2013


First U-StreamJupiter channel」☆



Good evening(>_<)

Yesterday the first U-StreamJupiter channelhas been broadcasted!

I’m glad that we were able to create an rich atmosphere full of harmony(。・_・。)/



Thank you for your numerous participation!! I was extremely happy!!

It was the first appearance of ZIN-kun, so he looked amazingly nervous~

It’s so innocent, that also funny(laughs)




By the way… the rhythm section didn’t seem to understand well how to participate on Twitter(laughs)

Well, since it became a funny story, it’s fine then ( ´艸`)

Stay tuned, because I think that from the next time we’ll create a new corner!!


Next thing, outfit I wore this time was from h.NAOTO-san!

I explained this a little bit during the program, but even though the best thing about it is that its texture is reptile or scale-like, it’s extremely amazing how this cloth was made each piece after another!

Besides, this shirt creates a certain atmosphere, that’s why I have coordinated it with damaged-ish pants


Here you can see the introduction



Well, four broadcasts remain!!

7/107/248/148/24

I think that everyone will surely appear, so stay tuned!!



Oh yeah, and I was surprised when I noticed that Ameba News Yūkan wrote about that Ust(>_<)


Well see you

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz