2013-06-16

17/06/2013


■Subscriptions'start!(。・_・。)/ 



Good evening~

It’s not really an element extending this entry, but I’ve opened subscriptions of my blog

So everyone please, register fast!!

I’ll do my best and try to update it a lot!!



Speaking of which,

Yesterday and today we had rehearsal in studio(>_<)
Today also we’ve emitted hard-edged metal sound!

Tomorrow bungalow!


Oh yeah, other members have already posted that,

But yesterday we went to the h.NAOTO-san’s press room
It was full of nice cloths so tension went up

Stay tuned, because I think that I’ll wear it when I’ll have a chance to stand in front of you









Day ago a lot of information has been lifted!

I look forward to lots of LIVES!!

Especially during the 9/26 Akasaka BLITZ One-man, time will have no constraints because of the charm of Jupiter

I want you to come by all means, because I think that we’ll be able to make it happen freely!

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz