2013-09-07

07/09/2013


9/2 TokyoKyoto(。・_・。)/



Good evening!

I was quite busy because of different things, so I think that now I want to write entries about those events and LIVE, which took place in past few days! (。・_・。)/

There is a small time lag, but it’s because I don’t want properly make this blog a rather one piece of work

Please forgive forgive me

So, regroup the feelings and LET’S GO [he originally used the name of manga レッツラゴン, which in speech sounds similar to English ‘let’s go’, that’s why he used it to play with words]

9/2

That day was a day of moving to Kyoto(>_<)

In service area on the way

The Ferris wheel was so beautiful



And the day before we came to Kyoto! I was staying at home at that time~

The last time, when I saw parents was during the New Year, but I’m glad that they are feeling well

My room is almost gone, so I slept on fast prepared futon(laughs)

Usually I sleep on bed, so that was something fresh for me

Instead of things that was missing in my room, there was a bike, mysterious!(laughs)

Well, maybe it’s stylish…or maybe not at all(laughs)

Rummaging in my room somehow…

I excavated my drawing from the old days! It'sGhost Busters」~

I think I probably drew this , when I was in junior high school. It's good, but not pretty at all (laughs)



To get prepared for the next day I went to bed early

To be continued!ε=( _)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz