2013-09-22

22/09/2013


Long time no see(。・_・。)/



Hello(。・_・。)/

I just realized that from previous entry passed more than 10 days!!

Well, during those days (in which I haven’t written) I wasn’t having fun of course (laughs),

Those days were busy as ever(_;)


After the in-store events, I was engaged only in designing tour pamphlet,

And after that we were doing interviews, shooting photo sessions, programs and working on new songs, what made those days being like a whirlwind~

Well, but it was a good thing to be busy!


Speaking of tour pamphlet, it will be launched on 26th in Akasaka BLITZ!

Because this pamphlet was composed of photos, which you can see only there,

I want you to be sure to get one in your hands

Moreover, I really worked hard on the design of it, so I also recommend it to you(laughs)




And soon there will be "Special LIVE for people, who bought CLASSICAL ELEMENT"!

I can’t wait till tomorrow’s LIVE, where other songs from the album will have their debut!

Because I think that this LIVE will create more sociable atmosphere,

I’d be very happy if we could enjoy the live without any scheme



And at the end, I received many messages from people, who were worried about me,

And even though the rivers in Kyoto were flooded by a typhoon, which came few days ago, my home was completely safe!!

I will post belated report here

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz