2013-09-29

29/09/2013

First one-manTHE GENESIS



9/26 Akasaka BLITZ THE GENESIS

And finally, it’s Jupiter’s first one-man!

I wanted to put in it every single feeling connected to forming… I had this kind of feeling,

The live was given a great meaning, but because I was in highest fighting spirit under this heavy pressure,

I tried to make it naturally, without thinking formal as much as possible.

And it worked, because I could play the LIVE very calm, without useless tension in my head!

The thing, which allowed me to play LIVEs in a good condition till now, could be my lack of experience in band’s life(laughs)




The truth is that I made a shooting for the cover of SHIBUYA-REX’s free magazine VR

Before the rehearsals(>_<)
After I worried about this and that(I was really woried about this for around two days *laughs*), this is the costume I wore for the previous session

I also had popular horns(laughs)

Be sure to get one, when the VR will be distributed

The view from the stage

During our performance each face was visible really well


Also this time I built the “wall of ENGL”

So coooool!! It’s only 1 photo of all those, which I kept taking(laughs)






We were given lots of flowers

Thank you very much!




The thing I thought again while doing the LIVE was

Of course it’s good to play one-man!!(>_<)

We’ve played all the songs from single & album, 2 new songs and then instrumental Race wish」☆

When I saw your towels swirling during Scarlet, tension went high! You were amazing!!

How many years it’s been forRace wish!? Your reaction, when you noticed it, was awesome(laughs)

I also think that you enjoyed listening for the first time to the hard new song! Expect it during the tour

forever with you also debuted on the LIVE. Playing it on LIVE made me think, that this song became somehow heartwarming.

Please, let me hear you lovely voices singing the Lalalalala~」part at the end of the song

Moreover Classical Element also had its LIVE debut. I have a feeling that this song is evolving on LIVEs.

The encore was closed by Blessing of the Future(>_<)

On a grand scale I faltered with my own words during the final comment, it was charming(laughs)




Five months from when we were formed.

We’ve moved through this on a high pace.

I’m not complaining a lot, but I’m still just a human too. We were facing many different conflicts, anxiety or painful moments.

But it’s really great that we could overcome that all and succeed by doing this LIVE our milestone.

Of course it’s not our peak and we promise to continue impressing you in the future.

We’re grateful, that our tittle - Jupiter’sGenesis - could take this kind of form.

Thank you very much!

Still it’s just a beginning, but we’ll do our best from now on too.




I can’t wait to see you all during the national tour!

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz