2013-09-24

25/09/2013

Long time no see(。・_・。)/2 


Good evening & good morning!

Long-awaited, but finally I think I’ll post about all the things that happened since the AX LIVE(>_<)


Shibuya AXJaMJAM#3taste of Splash Carnival~」
Long time no see AX!

During that day I had really good look from the dressing room on the heavily falling rain~

I also had a bit trouble with slipping off costume (laughs),

But I could enjoy the live anyways



In-store event in Tower Records Shinjuku
It was the third place for in-store event!

Thank you for coming so numerously!!

During the talk, we were speaking about the “Zin warp”, so it was fun

I want you to love CLASSICAL ELEMENTfor long!




Appearance in YOUNG GUITAR DVD!!
I really wanted to show you more inspiration in real time!

And finally I could appear on a YOUNG GUITAR DVD!!

Since I started playing the guitar I was often saying that it was my dream for the future to appear in YOUNG GUITAR,

But as a YOUNG GUITAR fan I had never even thought I’d be honored to appear on instructional DVD.

I was truly nervous during the recording(laughs)

I’d really like you to let me show my deeper devotion to this!

Thank you very much!



MAG cover shooting
Session shooting for MAG-san

We took photos looking cool

Half blindfold again from a long time, doesn’t it look surprisingly good!?(laughs)



Two-shot with MASASHI-kun

This time outfits of shimote team look so badass(laughs)



General probe
And moreover, yesterday we had general probe for the one-man, which will take place on 26th

Thanks to new cabinet for ENGL amplifier, the sound was more stable than before!!

I used it superficially those days, but I quite liked it

There’s a lot of hard songs, so it’s a marathon again after a long time, but I’m in a high spirits!

Let’s make this live dense

Everyone, look forward to it!!




Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz