2013-09-07

07/09/2013


■9/3 LIVE in KYOTO MUSE☆(。・_・。)/



☆9/3☆
「CROW MUSIC 16th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL LIVE KYOTO ROCK SUMMIT 2013~初秋の陣~」

Long time no see Kyoto MUSE!!

I think that Kyoto people will understand that, but even though there is no spiral staircase in front of the building, which was there, I still feel strange!(laughs)

Moreover, in the past there was a management studio on the fifth floor of MUSE, but now it has turned into affiliated departments of other studios, what is the next thing making me feel weird(laughs)

Well that’s enough of my personal comments, let’s move to the main issue!




This time it was an event held by CROW MUSIC, which was taking care of us during my Aikaryu era, which had its 16th Anniversary!

Moreover, on 3rd of September TATSUYA-san had birthday☆

Happy Birthday!!

Because I was really beholden to TATSUYA-san, I was really glad that I could wish him best☆

During the LIVE we’ve presented for the first time “Scarlet”, which MV is on the debut album!!

I got along with TERU's KICK, which appears on MV☆

It was our first LIVE in other [than Tokyo] region, but I really enjoyed it!!

And you, did you have fun??

Now I want to come here for one-man☆



I also enjoyed meeting the staffs and members of Aikaryu, whom I didn’t see for a long time☆


Speaking of which、supplies given to me by creators of Aikaryu↓
Yes, this is bread(laughs)

Last time I received retort curry, so this insane idea feels pretty well!!

I’m really happy that we can act so silly together☆

Photo with Yuuki Saki-kun from En_ishi, who was our roadie☆

Good luck in band activities!!



Jupiter's first live in Kyoto!!

Thank you very much!!

Moreover, CROW MUSIC also develops more and more!

To be continued☆ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz