2013-11-09

07/11/2013


■『Mad tea party vol. 026』 10/30 Osaka BIG CAT



Good evening!

This time I’ll also upload entries as gathered blogs!

I’m sorry for always being late~!!



D presents event『Mad tea party vol. 026』
10/30(Wed) Osaka BIG CAT
【Guests】Jupiter / D / GOTCHAROCKA / MEJIBRAY / DIAURA / AWOI


Event『Mad tea party』 sponsored by D!!

Thank you for inviting us for such charming event on the Halloween day☆

When it goes on Halloween, I will welcome you with such photo(laughs)

Speaking of which, last year I dressed up as Kitarou~(laughs)

Whoa! BIG CAT

I have a feeling that we haven’t been in BIG CAT for pretty long too

Finished make-up and rehearsal☆

Lately I decorate eyes by putting on rhinestones(´∀`)

With RUIZA-san from D☆

I didn’t realize that we have met after such long time☆

He told me that「From the next time, I forbid you to speak to me with honorifics!」(laughs)

With HIDE-ZOU-san from D☆

Styles of our outfits matches each other~ we ran such conversations☆

I also want to wear a ponytail-like hairstyle~(´∀`)


With MiA-kun from MEJIBRAY☆

Since we’ve seen each other last time in LIQUIDROOM, passed quite much time~

MiA-kun’s outfit was somehow~sexy that day☆



And the performance!

It was an event where many bands with strong worldview have played,

But inside the short time, we were able to play Jupiter-style LIVE
☆

I think that there were many people, who have seen us for the first time, but anyways how was it?(>_<)

Personally, for some reason monitor’s environment was different than during the rehearsal, so I was a bit puzzled~

Of course gladly, in the end I was able to enjoy the live☆

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!!





At the end for the session, I changed outfit for Putin’s of Usavich☆


We changed cloths, so I made a photo with MiA-kun again☆

With meto-kun from MEJIBRAY☆

Maintaining a light blue hair color must be really hard(laughs)

I also want such glowing eye-patch~!!



For the last session of the event, all the appearing bands changed outfits for fancy ones and burst on the stage☆

It was amazing how we made everyone extremely excited this way☆


Event has been ended as a great success!!

Thank you very much☆



To be continued ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz