2013-11-10

07/11/2013


■『HOT WAVE Daikanshasaineo.』 11/2 Saitama HEAVEN'SROCK 



HOT WAVE Daikanshasai neo.
11/02(Sat) HEAVEN'S ROCK Saitama Shintoshin VJ-3
CAST / JupiterJin-MachineNOCTURNAL BLOODLUSTAWOISuG


In the middle of the night we’ve came to Tokyo from Nagoya

And the next day is Saitama!!

Moving during those last few days isn’t anything weird (laughs)


Bands, who performed on that day were guests in talk program of HOT WAVE,

That’s why there was an atmosphere of friendship

I feel that we made friends especially with Shin-kun and Shou.-kun from AWOI(laughs)



It’s been a while since we played on tai-ban with SuG-san last time!

Earlier, we’ve played on Re:unity session “Gimme gimme” with Shinpei-kun,

But this time I saw “Gimme gimme” very well during the rehearsal
(^o^)/

I played it by ear, so while watching guitar section I was filling my mind with answers like “I’ve played like that here” (laughs)

Hair colors are different, but still we want to play tai-ban again




Setting finished


I reinforced the nail of right index finger with protective film and adhesive plaster!

I'm a chicken, so I'm a bit frightened!


And the performance!

In the beginning I was a bit afraid about my nail, so I was controlling my emotions

But it was fun after I suddenly was able to change it into my usual feelings!

Becoming defiant is also very important (laughs)

It makes me feel more like doing mixed martial arts, but your answer was hot, so I could easily do this


I’m glad that you allowed us to make an encore too


I said that already during the LIVE but from now on we want to create more and more HOT WAVEs!

I want to say thank you

To HOT WAVE-san, who invited us on such beautiful event, to all tai-ban members and to all fans, who came on this LIVE !!



To be continued
ε=( ・∀・)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz