2013-11-29

28/11/2013


Long time no see



It’s been a long time(。・_・。)/

With the force of surging waves LIVE schedule, which has started in October, has finished, so from that moment

Every day was filled with lots of music composing, arranging and being earnestly focused on music

Anyways, next approaching are recordings~!

Because of this hard schedule I haven’t sleep as much as needed but at least I didn't catch any cold till now(>_<)



But yesterday and following – today – we had studio rehearsal!
There is a lot of things to recall, new songs and things to remember

It's on the edge of my brain's capacity

I think that all may soon start leaking out from my ears(laughs)


And! Day after tomorrow, on 30th, we’ll play live in Akasaka BLITZ

I have a slight feeling of longing,

But I can’t wait to see you!!


Well, I’ll back to work!

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz