2013-11-16

10/11/2013



D presents event『Mad tea party vol. 028』
11/07 (Thu) Shibuya O-EAST
【Crew】Jupiter / D / GOTCHAROCKA / MEJIBRAY / Royz / Moran / Blitz


It’s also the third day of『Mad tea party』

The faces of musicians from tai-ban were familiar to me, so I had a feeling that we made events together☆



So quick two-shot corner!
Being nervous, with iPhone in my hand I entered the dressing room of D-san alone(laughs), and made a photo with Ruiza-kun☆


With HIDE-ZOU-san☆

For some reason he wore sunglasses(laughs) Looking good!


The Black Tri-Stars! Gaia, Ortega and Mash (← oh that’s old! (laughs)) [from series Mobile Suit Gundam]

Unexpectedly it was our first talk with Tsunehito-san, not counting greetings☆ Thank you☆


With Subaru-kun from Royz☆

He’s always so cheerful and healthy☆ He changed his hair color~

With Koudai-kun from Royz☆

Trying to talk with Koudai-kun was really interesting!




Live!

『Symmetry Breaking』→『Scarlet』→『ALLEGORY CAVE』→『Blessing of the Future』

Was quite aggressive setlist(>_<)

It was quite hard because of the fast down picking in『Symmetry Breaking』 from the first song! (laughs)

Towel dance during 『Scarlet』 is spreading, I’m glad☆

For me, the monitor environment was quite strange so I wonder if I was often making info processing faces(laughs)

I think that there were many people, who came to see us for the first time, but anyways I had great fun!!

Please, let me know about your feelings☆




Me in changed Putin’s outfit for session part, with MiA-kun☆

During previous『Mad tea party vol. 026』 in Osaka, we decided 「Let’s make Putin & Kirenenko for EAST」, and this is the third time(laughs)

Buying this kigurumi I didn’t even think that I will wear it so often(laughs)

I wonder if it’s not the last time~(>_<)


Speaking of which, unexpectedly it’s probably the first time when I wear cat ears!?

I couldn’t decide which one should I wear, rabbit ones or cat ones(laughs)






I’m glad we were able to take part in beautiful and violent event 『Mad tea party』.

I want to heat up this scene even more and more by making fans and bands united!

Thank you very much!!


Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz