2013-11-16

10/11/2013



D presents eventMad tea party vol. 028
11/07 (Thu) Shibuya O-EAST
CrewJupiter / D / GOTCHAROCKA / MEJIBRAY / Royz / Moran / Blitz


It’s also the third day ofMad tea party

The faces of musicians from tai-ban were familiar to me, so I had a feeling that we made events together



So quick two-shot corner!
Being nervous, with iPhone in my hand I entered the dressing room of D-san alone(laughs), and made a photo with Ruiza-kun


With HIDE-ZOU-san

For some reason he wore sunglasses(laughs) Looking good!


The Black Tri-Stars! Gaia, Ortega and Mash (← oh that’s old! (laughs)) [from series Mobile Suit Gundam]

Unexpectedly it was our first talk with Tsunehito-san, not counting greetings Thank you


With Subaru-kun from Royz

He’s always so cheerful and healthy He changed his hair color~

With Koudai-kun from Royz

Trying to talk with Koudai-kun was really interesting!




Live!

Symmetry Breaking』→『Scarlet』→『ALLEGORY CAVE』→『Blessing of the Future

Was quite aggressive setlist(>_<)

It was quite hard because of the fast down picking inSymmetry Breaking from the first song! (laughs)

Towel dance during Scarlet is spreading, I’m glad

For me, the monitor environment was quite strange so I wonder if I was often making info processing faces(laughs)

I think that there were many people, who came to see us for the first time, but anyways I had great fun!!

Please, let me know about your feelings




Me in changed Putin’s outfit for session part, with MiA-kun

During previousMad tea party vol. 026 in Osaka, we decided Let’s make Putin & Kirenenko for EAST, and this is the third time(laughs)

Buying this kigurumi I didn’t even think that I will wear it so often(laughs)

I wonder if it’s not the last time~(>_<)


Speaking of which, unexpectedly it’s probably the first time when I wear cat ears!?

I couldn’t decide which one should I wear, rabbit ones or cat ones(laughs)






I’m glad we were able to take part in beautiful and violent event Mad tea party.

I want to heat up this scene even more and more by making fans and bands united!

Thank you very much!!


Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz