2013-11-10

07/11/2013


Sixth place of the tour - Osaka(。・_・。)/



Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -
11/4MonOsaka ESAKA MUSE

Sixth date of the one-man tour!

Finally it’s a final for
Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -!


The night before, Geki-Tetsu-sama allowed to rest on the bed
(laughs)

Thanks to becoming more familiar with Pro Tools, heat enters also the practicing



Long time no see ESAKA MUSE!!

Really during this tour we visit many places, where we haven’t been for so long

Last time, when we’ve been here, it’s probably the 2DAYS(>_<)



Speaking of which, in times when here was still Esaka Boomin HALL, they helped Aikaryu a lot (laughs)

So in this meaning, I have many more memories from this place than from Shinsaibashi MUSE!


Generally I have entered the club many times through the back door

So the usual entering is not familiar to me at all~(>_<)



Today’s ENGL-san


Lately during each setting I set it in different way to find the best one.



The state of kamite seen from shimote of the stage


I think I’m watching the whole stage more often than earlier.



And the performance!!

I was filled by tour final emotions

But suppressing it I entered the stage with natural state of mind.

It’s a personal matter, but since I got used to that, LIVEs have also changed in my opinion!

I was quite tired after stable playing and performing a rich LIVE (laughs)

Of course next to the playing music, technics is also very important, so I think that my goal is (to reach) hearts.


And also some happenings had place~

During “Scarlet”, when I stepped on pedestal to do TERU KICK with wrong balance I thought I will fall, so I made and “economical” kick (laughs)

MASASHI-kun, who saw it from the back almost burst into laughter (laughs)

That’s why second time at the end of the hook point of the song I took care of the sharp kick!!


Later, I already said that during MS, but during guitar solo in “forever with you”

In a flash my mind went completely blank, and I lost the melody in the middle!?

During this tour it should be my first happening!? I blamed the final for this(laughs)



By the way, my nail is fine!!

I’m happy it’s recovering!!



I saw many of you during the LIVE

But this LIVE was also the one, where I could feel the potential of the future.

You were amazing!!

I think that both, for Jupiter and for you, this tour gained an important meaning.

I could firmly feel that I improved myself.

I want to thank you that we were able to move forward step after another together with you!

Thank you!!



Speaking of which, TATSUYA-san came to see the LIVE


I’m happy that he told me that we have improved in comparison to other bands, who played back then in Kyoto, maybe thanks to the tour





After party


Of course we excitedly ate many different things together,

But among them grilled sanma was the most delicious~


I love its luminous body!! Maybe I like it even more than meat?(laughs)



Finally tomorrow is time for
Mad tea party in Shibuya O-EAST!

I’ll do my best!!

Bye for now(
。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz