2014-01-03

03/01/2014


stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun OSAKA MUSE(。・_・。)/ 



stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun
12/28(Sat) OSAKA MUSE
[CAST] Jupiter / Royz / FEST VAINQUEUR / BFN / メメント・モリ / グリーヴァ / コドモドラゴン

Continuing, Osaka!!

We’ve also haven’t been in OSAKA MUSE simply long!

Till the moment I entered there, I completely haven’t remembered the structure of the dressing room, silly me (laughs)

Of course, when I got there, I perfectly remembered all, like
Aaaahh!!」! Yeah!

By the way, MASASHI-kun has quite well memory!

Because he remembers all live houses around the country in details~!

Well, or maybe only I’m not good in remembering!? (laughs)



SET LIST

1.Symmetry Breaking

2.Scarlet

3.SACRED ALTAR

4.Blessing of the Future


Also offensive Jupiter on that day!!

Haven’t we been a bit too much aggressive!? (laughs)

I like the lives with expressing created by us world,

But I also like the violent strength training lives!!

However from both I’m always suffering



Despite the short time we had, thank you everyone, who came!!

Because the live is this moment

The precious one, I think.

It was sparklingly hot and I want not only now share this moment

With you as much as possible.

Osaka thank you very much!!



Photo while wearing the club zy shirt


In front of the venue From a long distance those fangs look like if he was drooling, or doesn’t look like that… I’m sorry!(laughs)



With Subaru-kun from Royz

This time, for the third time in a row, we’ve played in taiban, so I think we’ve became quite good friends with members of Royz! (laughs)

Speaking of which, I’m appearing on some of the Royz chekis(laughs)


With Kazuki-kun from Royz! Part2!!

I was allowed to play Kazuki-kun’s guitar

I instructed him about exercising methods for guitar! (laughs) Good luck!!


With GAKU-kun from FEST VAINQUEUR

We’ve seen each other last time in Crane Amphitheater, it’s been a long time

GAKU-kun has really amazingly stoic approach to the guitar, so he won’t fail! (laughs)





Next comes Fuyushogun Nagoya edition!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz