2014-01-03

03/01/2014


stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun Sendai darwin(。・_・。)/ 



The new year has started,

But relying on my memory I will up load

Something interesting in shape of the reports from stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun LIVEs!!

I’ve started writing it few days ago, but I somehow got late with this(_;

stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun
12/26(Thu) Sendai darwin
[CAST] Jupiter / HERO / Royz / MoNoLith / Crazyshampoo / MementoMori / Kodomo Dragon


Long time no seen darwin!!

We’ve always played one man’s in darwin, but this time it was an event LIVE, so it was quite fresh experience




SET LIST

1.Blessing of the Future

2.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE

3.ALLEGORY CAVE

4.Symmetry Breaking


Because these were only fast tempo numbers, the set list was quite offensive!

Events are short battles,

So I prefer this rather than slow starters.

It’s hard to control myself.


It looked like there were many people, who came to see us for the first time,

But we’ve been stimulated by this and it could become hot!!


Thank you a lot!!



Unusual 3-shot

For some reason, it became reversed horizontally! But the faces seen in the mirror side are somehow looking more nice(laughs)



With Koudai-kun from Royz

Lately I’ve become somehow addicted to Koudai’s character(laughs)

Talks are extremely interesting!


With Kazuki-kun from Royz!

Before, we were talking for the first time on guitarists meeting and he’s also an interesting person!

He was training the same phrase all the time in the dressing room, impressive(laughs)

I was worried like an older brother about him to play well during their performance(laughs)

For some reason, after our performance, when I came back to the dressing room

At my place I found left this cheki (laughs)

I looks that it was left by a mistake, but thank you Tomoya-kun(laughs)



If we speak about Sendai, this time I also ate specialty of here – the ox tongues

It was delicious


One more

Curry tongues! It also was delicious




Well, next comes Osaka edition!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz