2014-01-06

06/01/2014


TOUR FINAL 1/4 LIQUIDROOM  one-man (。・_・。)/ 



TOUR 20132014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT-FUTURE-
TOUR FINAL
2014/1/4(Sat) LIQUIDROOM
One-man Live

Good evening!

On 4/1 finally was the final of TOUR 20132014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT-FUTURE- TOUR!!




I’m glad we could safely welcome this final!

We were awesomely overwhelmed by your power

In the sense of unity bigger than expected.

I got the impression that everything we’ve collected during this tour became amazing things.

Everyone is a person of merit for this tour.

Really, thank you!!


I felt like if we were going to much more higher dimension.

If it’s me and you, we can make it, right?

Let’s walk together to the bright future!!



Except songs from album and single,

There was a drum solo, silent knight, new song’s premiere,

Wasn’t content rich?!

For me, scene of forever with youwas the best.

As the view, which I was imagining during composing this song widened in front of my eyes,

I was able to experience the moment of being glad of playing music.

“Let’s share happiness and sadness”…

Please, let me say this many times, thank you!





Moreover, later many different things was announced!

Those things I will also update here


Furthermore! Except New Year’s Lottery

After the show there was held a surprise handshake event as a New Year’s surprise

I’m glad I could meet with you directly

Once again, Jupiter hope for your support in 2014!!






Yup, from now on photo report in shape of diary! ←so, which one?

Arrival in LIQUIDROOM at 10 a.m.

GOOD MORNING!!


Setting finished!!

Two sets of three-level Special Edition ENGL(。・_・。)/

Yuu~p, cool!! It’s growing!!


We were given flowers by Hoshiko-san

Thank you for coming to see us!!!

We’re going to make a fuss on Haru no arashi!! (laughs) [playing with words ‘arashi’]


There were voices that someone couldn’t get one,

So I’m putting one signed cheki

During handshake event

I think that it’s hard to understand, but it’s a kigurumi of mr. horse (laughs)

I seem to change wholly into kigurumi character lately (laughs)



Anyways, Jupiter is going to strike

So expect our activities from now on!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz