2014-01-03

03/01/2014


stylish wave COUNTDOWN13-14 Laforet Museum Roppongi 



stylish wave COUNTDOWN ’13-’14
2013/12/31(Wed) Laforet Museum Roppongi

[CAST] Jupiter / Royz / DIAURA / ユナイト / Moran / GOTCHAROCKA / BORN / Lycaon /
DIV / Black Gene For the Next Scene / FEST VAINQUEUR / MoNoLith /
Jin-Machine / Crazyshampoo / コドモドラゴン

The last LIVE in 2013!!

Performance started from 11 o’clock at night, so it was quite long time to wait!(laughs)



It was quite rough performance, because we had no time for preparation on rehearsal,

But taking advantage of the skills gained during recent events’ lives

It became amazingly hot live!!



The truth is that I slightly missed the volume of my amplifier, so during the performance I hardly heard myself f^_^;

But such thing is not a big deal and I enjoyed the live

And we brought it to the end in 2013 in a good shape, in my opinion.

You, who came!

And you, who watched us via Nico-nama!

Thank you!!



And tomorrow is finally the tour final!!

One man in LIQUIDROOM!!

And tomorrow is finally the tour final!!

One man in LIQUIDROOM!!


It’s an important thing, so I said it two times!


TOUR 20132014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT-FUTURE-
TOUR FINAL
2014/1/ 4(Sat) LIQUIDROOM
1/4 in LIQUIDROOM New Year’s Cards presentsAnd also a Lottery!?

OPEN 16:30START 17:00
E+
Lawson tickets TEL0570-084-003L code77696
Tickets PIA TEL0570-02-9999P code213-641

Ticket priceAll standing \4,000 (tax in)drink included
Info about the eventDISK GARAGE 050-5533-0888 (working days 1219
Tickets are on sale


I think that as a Jupiter we can show you best stage.

Gaining a lot of experience on one mans and event lives

We finish with the best in history Jupiter!!


Our activities will be continued,

But you can experience the present Jupiter only now.

Nothing is permanent

People and times are changing.

Because I hate the words of regret

I want to make this one of few moments, which I can share with you, a precious one.



All right!

I’ll do my best tomorrow!!

Bye for now (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz