2014-01-03

03/01/2014


stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun Nagoya E.L.L.(。・_・。)/ 



stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun
12/29(Sun) Nagoya E.L.L.
[CAST] Jupiter / Royz / FEST VAINQUEUR / Lycaon / Crazyshampoo / メメント・モリ / コドモドラゴン


Third place of Fuyushogun, Nagoya!!

Because it was enjoyable event,

It was a real pity it’s ended at this place(>_<)




SET LIST

1.Blessing of the Future

2.ARIA

3.Scarlet

4.Symmetry Breaking


I think it was a precise set list

To express Jupiter in short time

We seemed to explode with the energy given to us by other tai-ban members on previous two LIVEs,

And I feel that momentum of this day wasn’t anything unusual(laughs)

Wanting to tell you as much as possible about Jupiter

I wanted to express it by my whole person.

And the result of it was that this live became the most enjoyable during Fuyushogun!

Thank you Nagoya!!



stylish wave CIRCUIT 13 Fuyushogun

Has been set only in three places, but it has become amazingly good experience!!

If we play only one mans, we will possibly close ourselves in our own shell.

By belief, by gradually absorbing more

I want to move forward more and more!!

I promise you cool Jupiter in the future!

Everyone, who took part in tai-ban, everyone, who came and Hoshiko-san!!

Thank you very much!




Noow, my usual two-shot corner!!
With Subaru-kun from Royz Part2!!

Subaru-kun does his best to express himself well and it’s vitalizing me

I want to talk soon! (laughs)


With Tomoya-kun from Royz

We’ve got in touch thanks to this cheki, which I was given in Sendai(laughs)


With Kuina-kun from Royz

With Kuina-kun’s two-shot, gathering two-shots with Royz members is completed!! Yeah!

Maybe shy me also improved a bit!? (laughs)


Stage seen from second floor


I’ll see you again for sure It’s a promise!



It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz