2014-04-04

05/04/2014


stylish wave 春の嵐」 8th performance @Takasaki CLUB FREEZE



stylish wave 春の嵐」 8th performance @Takasaki CLUB FREEZE


I’m awesomely late with that, but I will update blog with as much as I remember!


Long time no see Takasaki!


This doll, last time when I came it was light green, but this time it’s brown…

Ah, that’s it! It’s all about zodiac signs!



With Takafumi-kun and HAYATO-kun from MoNoLith And it was the first time, when I’ve been talking with Yanagi-kun

I am really happy that we were able to become such a good friends with people playing with us on tai-ban



And with Kyouki from Grievia

You’re bleeding, but are you ok? (laughs)



And the performance!!

I think that this day we’ve certainly started from SE!

Appearing unexpectedly at the beginning is stressing(laughs)

I asked Yukio, who always comes to stage first

And he told me “It’s all about focusing on how triumphant face you’re able to make” (laughs)

Start with “Symmetry Breaking”!

And later, long time no played “Decadence”!

I think that we were able to perform the world in style of Jupiter.

Oh yeah, and there was a platform between the stage and barriers,

But those platforms were half-way from shimote to center and half-way from kamite to center.

We were able to get some height with stepping on it, but our movements were restricted because of lack of any horizontal movements possibilities

And it was really hard to use it.

I need to be able to play best performances in each type of environment. Seriously.

At the end we’ve summed the performance up with “Blessing of the Future”!


That day, right after the end of the show, we’ve immediately went back to Tokyo.

Takasaki CLUB FREEZE, thank you!!

Next one is Mito!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz