2013-07-05

05/07/2013

■Busy DAY(。・_・。)/☆ 


Good evening!

It seems I haven't been writing on the blog for a while(>_<)


Today we had meeting, we gave an Interview to ARENA 37℃ and had an afterparty after Ust, moreover we were checking the works on MV, it was pretty busy day~

MV is going to be amazing!!

And from now on I'll practise songs for Re:unity LIVEs!

This night is going to be a long night~

During those two days I need to pack around 10 soooooongs into my head!

At the same time I'm also doing the desinging works, my brain is becoming even more amazing (laughs)

This is really weird, how radically different things are overlapping during this busy time(>_<)



There is no more place on my things to do list,

But I'm still moving forward.

See ya!!
________________________________________

7/24 Debut Single 「Blessing of the Future」released by Universal Music!!

「Blessing of the Future」Regular Edition

UICN-5002¥1,280-(SHM-CD)
Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE

 「Blessing of the Future」DELUXE EDITION

UICN-9013¥2,900-(SHM-CD+DVD)
※DELUXE EDITION will contain「Blessing of the Future」PV and special making off video,
And also a gorgeous limited edition photo booklet.

Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE
■DVD : ★Blessing of the Future(MUSIC VIDEO) / ★Blessing of the Future(MAKING VIDEO)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz