2013-07-11

06/07/2013



Re:unity Studio Rehearsal (。・_・。)/


Hello!

Yesterday we had studio rehearsal of Re:unity(>_<)

I have practiced hard for 6 hours (laughs)

Each of us is a good player, so even though everyone said they are afraid(laughs), I think we will finish the sound very fast
 
GekiTetsu and long time no used Antelope!!

This time we are playing songs from different artists, so I need to use 4 types of tuning(>_<)

Regular, half step drop C#, one step drop C, one and a half step drop B,

That’s why using 4 guitars during production became an obvious thing(laughs)

But by the way, the fact is that since I love the heavy sound, I don’t really like dropped tuning.

Because if anyone would distort lower tuning, it would put out the degree of heavy sound.

For example, Deep Purple even now strongly support it, that’s why I think their riffs sounds heavy.

Now it’s an era of heavy sound, that’s why we should recover a proper way of view on its real nature, and I’m also trying to keep that in mind when I make music(>_<)

Damn, I made a digression to the topic(laughs)



This time we also selected a set list of songs that everyone should know, so I think we will have fun!!

It’s a one man, so the amount of tracks can be high and we can make variations of different sound

And pay your attention to TERU & MIA-kun’s Twin Guitars

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz