2013-07-26

26/07/2013


Day before yesterday(。・_・。)/



Good evening

Since the date has already changed, day before yesterday

It was the premiere of debut single & interviews for magazines & Ust program was broadcasted!



Interviews for magazines were made for Geki Rock MagazineandBURRN!andSHOXX!

Finally I’m a metaller!! I'm honored to be featured inBURRN!-san!!

Once as I was deeply (interested) into heavy metal, I had a tendency for not accepting other genres (laughs)but I'll be happy if BURRN! readers will like it too


SHOXX will publish interviews two months in a row!

Geki Rock Magazine is for 0 yens, so get it if you're interested to read it




There was the third Ust!!

This time all the members appeared

We mainly talked about the debut single,

But it was fun, because we’ve created something in shape of a portrait corner

Middle poster has slipped off and this is the thing that may happen only during live broadcast (laughs)

It’s not me who should have said it, but I’d be very pleased if you come to our LIVEs, but of course please cherish also working and studying!


Speaking of which, those who will come to meet us are welcomed!






And, and,

Although I think that you’re already getting it in your hands,

Blessing of the Futurewas released!!!!!

When it’s listened carefully, it’s overflowing the body

And of course the MV, its making video seems to be popular

I think you'll be able to see both serious and congenial parts



It’s my second debut,

But it’s thanks to you that I’m back to the major scene!

To answer your expectations, we will continue to devote ourselves each day for further higher aims.






Aside of that,

After the recording two days ago, I came back home to work on design,

But as might have been expected, because of lack of sleep and weariness I was completely exhausted^_^;

Design of the album jackets has entered the final stage, so maybe I should stick to it!

Anyway it still seems to need over 24 hours of working on preparations, pow!

I’ll do my best!




Bye for now(。・_・。)/

7/24 Debut Single Blessing of the Futurereleased by Universal Music!!

Blessing of the FutureRegular Edition

UICN-50021,280-SHMCD)
Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE

 Blessing of the FutureDELUXE EDITION

UICN-90132,900-SHMCD+DVD)
DELUXE EDITION will containBlessing of the FuturePV and special making off video,
And also a gorgeous limited edition photo booklet.

Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE
■DVD : Blessing of the Future(MUSIC VIDEO) / Blessing of the Future(MAKING VIDEO)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz