2013-07-24

13/07/2013


7/11 One Man LIVE of Re:unity (。・_・。)/ 



Good evening!

Since the date has changed already, yesterday the first thing after noon I made was rehearsal,

Later I gave an interview for YOUNG GUITAR and We ROCK(>_<)

Lately I’m too busy, so I think OhI’ll attack something now(laughs)

Seems it’s been a while since I felt like that!



Well, I’ll write something in shape of the report from LIVE!



2013/7/11(Thu) Takadanobaba AREA

Re:unity’s One Man LIVE

Vo. Yuugiri (DaizyStripper)
Gt. TERU (Jupiter)
Gt. MiA (MEJIBRAY)
Ba. Yo(摩天楼オペラ)
Dr. Shinpei(SuG)

Special Guest Kazami(DaizyStripper)



This time I also used horns


SE
1.GOLDUVERworld
2. Kanzen Kankaku DreamerONE OK ROCK
MC
3. Romance PENICILLIN
4. グレイシャルLOVESIAM SHADE
MC
5. Koko de kiss shite/椎名林檎
6.L'Arc-en-Ciel
7.ROSIERLUNA SEA
8.~ギターバトル~
MC
9.サバト/MEJIBRAY
10.ダンデライオン/DaizyStripper
11.alkaloid showcase/摩天楼オペラ
12.The Red Carpet DayVersailles

En1.ヴァンパイア/Janne Da Arc
En2.☆ギミギミ☆/SuG

WEn.ヘビーローテーション/AKB48

 
Various things that had to be done kept piling up in this tight schedule,

Although this one man looked recklessly, when it has ended it turned out ultra-enjoyable LIVE

I hope there were no complaints about the set list? (laughs)

There were many possibilities to talk, wasn't it the LIVE during which we, including me, could see the other aspect of everything?

I'm really glad that our guitar battle easily worked out~ But, because talented players have been gathered, we got the response from listeners MIA-kun shred guitar was also cool!

For the last outfit change, stage had changed into an extraordinary spectacle in fancy world (laughs)

There was also many emergency déjà vu surprises, so it was really rich LIVE

Kazami-kun, thank you!! And I'm sorry that you had to wait so long (laughs)

Next thing, the preparation for that day was so busy that I couldn't take even 1 cheki before it, so I took in a hurry only few after, but I couldn't distribute them over current, so I want to apologize people, who were waiting for them! 



It was first one man & active-rest LIVE of Re:unity,

But during the after party, we slightly came onto topic ‘maybe we will do the third one?’,

So possibilities may not be ZERO, right!? (laughs) Personally I think it would be great if we could gather again


I want to thank

Members with whom I had possibility to share a good time & staff-san, who supported us & every of our fans!!!!!



I'll do my best to replace feelings with a snap (←onomatopoeic word) during today's Jupiter LIVE, so let's make the best time together!

Well, see you(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz