2013-07-25

17/07/2013


About 13th 14th(。・_・。)/



Good evening!

Here's Terukichi, who is roaring noisily about this and that for few days already(>_<)

I'm kind of losing fight with cold!! Papaupaupau! (shooting)



Well, on 13th there was LIVE in SHIBUYA REX

 

It was our last LIVE before the debut,

So from this point of view it was last indies LIVE(laughs)

Each time I'm realizing that the band is really going to grow!

I wonder if you enjoyed??

Let me also hear your impressions!!




Moreover on 14th I appeared in Visual Kei information program broadcasted in the Internet, calledVijuLoveCafe!

Lately, the opportunity to talk in interviews and programs has increased, and I'm feeling more familiar with this field, so I wonder if I became more stable also in talks?(laughs)

I should say that even during program I was occasionally going out, because in the recording studio was really hot~f^_^;

It seemed that hail will be falling and it happened also during the broadcast, so it was fun

When it comes to the DJ-ing after that, I was overwhelmed by work on the design for album, so I entrusted this task to ZIN-kun and HIZAKI-san

If there will be next chance, I also want to go




Furthermore, today I gave an interview for Guitar Magazine

People reading magazines, be sure to check it!!!!!



Since the date has already changed, only one week left till the release of the debut singleBlessing of the Future!!

From this moment, keep an eye on Jupiter, ok!?

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz