2013-07-31

28/07/2013


In-store event(。・_・。)/



Hello!

Yesterday was an Like an Edison Tokyo department in-store event!!
  

This time the meeting was quite rich in events, because we made talk & sign session & hand shake & 6 people cheki session!!

Lately the number of occasions for speaking in programs and interviews increased, so yesterday’s talk could have been a little bit unsatisfactory (laughs)



Thank you for coming to see us in such heat!!

It was first time for Jupiter, so the time was short, but I was glad I could get in contact with all of you

Recently there was too many things that made me busy, I have a feeling that I was doing my best in a reckless manner, not knowing what should I do first, so maybe by meeting you again I could notice that simple thing(>_<)

In final result it became well-worn words, but let’s do our best!! Thank you!

Ma~shi~ looking for a CD(laughs)

We’ve signed the large panel So cooool~!





Moreover, after the in-store event we’ve been recording forYOUNG GUITAR-san magazine’s DVD.

Because it is the thing that is really difficult to approach as a guitarist, I'm really thankful.

So, may I make so bold as to ask you to watch me leniently?(laughs)



So from now on starts the final stage of the design works, tadaa! (ドッギャァーン is an onomatopoeic word, which means something like "surprise", "whoa!")

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz