2013-10-12

03/10/2013


First of the tour - Nagoya(。・_・。)/


Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -
10/1WedNagoya ell.FITS ALL


It’s the beginninggggg of the country wide one man tour!!

First place was NagoyaEveryone in Nagoya, sorry for keeping you waiting!!

This time also I’ll post something report-like(。・_・。)/

During the rehearsalMaloic Sign of high spirit!! Doing this today too!



The end of the setting


As you know, Nagoya is MASASHI-kun’s home area

By eating misokatsu, chiken wings, tenmusu and more

Of the Nagoya’s specialties together, we could enjoy it a little



About the performance,

This time also I had relatively eased nerves, so with a positive dose of stress

I could start LIVE with a good tension(>_<)

During the LIVE I could see everyone’s faces very well

I saw many smiling faces, that’s why my smile and natural acting increased too(≧∇≦)

I think that there were many people, who came to see us after a long time, and many people, who came to see us for the first time, but I wonder if all of you had fun??

Let me read your thoughts ☆☆☆☆

It was the first LIVE for Jupiter in Nagoya and I enjoyed it a lot!!

Also happenings had places now and then(laughs) For example ZIN-kun’s kiss(laughs)

Next thing is, to make everyone enjoy the further LIVE comfortably

I’d like to ask you for not taking too much space for yourself!

It’s also described on our HP in LIVE page section, so please, read it(。・_・。)/

Duringforever with you I was singing honestly, so it became somehow hot.

That feeling of singing in a loud voice was good!

During the last of the double encore we appeared wearing the tour T-shirts!

We looked somehow freshly like a rock band

The next place of the tour is Sapporo!!

I can’t wait!!

It’s a bye for now (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz