2013-10-23

24/10/2013


Fourth place of the tour - Fukuoka(。・_・。)/ 



Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -
10/20(Sun) Hakata DRUM SON

Fourth place of the tour! Hakataaaaa!

And ultra-long time no see DRUM SON!!

This tour has a lot of sense of “longing for old times” feelings(>_<)


Isn’t this floating with phraseI’ll give youRomance~♪」? (laughs)

Lately I feel I’m doing many Dragon Ball jokes(laughs)


Congratulations for successful long trip for every instrument!

Ceiling was low, right above us, so low-pitched sounds were amazing!

Naturally, we’re changing settings for the hall’s characteristics now and then(>_<)


Finished setting



And the performance!

Blessing~Shout~Decadance~Allegory…

We’ve attacked with the raging waves of high tempo numbers!!

During theALLEGORY CAVEonce came different peaks to members too(laughs)

In the middle, ZIN-chan mistook the songs’ order, so it was a happening(laughs)

But the applause for Yukio-san, who continued without a break despite this!

He safely started the left out from songs orderScarlet,

But this time it was me, who made a fool of myself during the intro, so happening!

Switching the foot switch and moving forward I started with a reckless posture, so losing my balance I fell on my back

I thought I would burn myself with shame, so embarrassing it was!! Kyaaa

But I kept a poker face!

Speaking of which, Mashi also fell somewhere (laughs)

And in addition after this, HIZAKI-san also fell generating a happening!

What happened Jupiter!?

There were many happenings, but at the other hand it was hot, with a “sense of the LIVE”!

Also in the play surface as a band the “feeling of mass” is getting stronger!

Dear fans, thank you for watching us warmly! (´∀`)



After the live, we went for nagahama ramen to Isshin-tei which was around 10 minutes by feet from Hakata DRUM SON


It was considerably more tasty than I thought it will be

Speaking of which, I ate ramen for two days in a row(laughs)



Eating and departing to Okayama immediately!

From here it takes 4~5 hours, so it’s quite a heavy schedule!

After arrival, I took the guitar with me to the hotel and exercised songs decided for the next day(laughs)

This feeling of stoicism, I don’t hate it!! (laughs)



To be continuedε=( ・∀・)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz