2013-10-12

12/10/2013


Second performance of the tour - Sapporo(。・_・。)/



Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -
10/7MonSapporo KRAPS HALL


The second day, day of the LIVE in Sapporo!!


It’s been a pretty long time for KRAPS HALL!!

I missed it somehow~

Because in past few years we played in cube garden very often(>_<)

Geki-tetsu-san, who apart from the members had a long journey in the ferry.

During the travel there were problems with humidity, that’s why tuning has loosened.

By the way, this guitar hard case in comparison to Stratocaster shape one is somehow extremely heavy(laughs)


Oh yeah, from this tour we are able to use Jupiter’s backdrop

I’d be glad, if pentagram was little more better visible(laughs)

Shimote of the stage

I always think that the sound you all hear in the hall during the LIVE,

And the sound which I hear on stage is totally different.


Setting completed!

And again “good sign” (laughs)





It’s been about a year Sapporo!

I wonder, there were many people, who came to see us for the first time, right?(>_<)

I thought that it will be even more confusing because of that, but I’m glad I was able to see many smiling faces instead

Oh yeah, I thought that the stage was low and seeing everyone was hard, so I stepped on the pedestal,

But its stability wasn’t good, what made me afraid(laughs)

But our win is that LIVE was enjoyable! I enjoyed it with my full might

I want to make my best to be able to induce you even more.

Thank you very much!!


During the after party we ate Hokkaido’s seafood

Yukio and ZIN-chan seem to hate oysters(laughs)

I will feed you someday!! In the name of grandpa! (This one is a joke used in daily life; originally it was the expression of grandchildren’s happiness)



To be continued ε=( ・∀・)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz