2013-10-23

24/10/2013


Rokumeikan Densetsu PARTⅢ~GENERATION CRASH 



Good evening!

I will upload massed blogs all at once!

Sorry I’m always late with that(
_;)

Well, I’m binding things together in shape of an interesting reports(>_<)

10/18(Fri) Meguro Rokumeikan
Rokumeikan Densetsu PARTⅢ~GENERATION CRASH
CrewJupiter / trick / Sel'm


Long time no see Rokumeikan!!

Of course Rokumeikan is a place with deep emotional attachment(´∀`)

And we also made LIVES for 5 days continuously(laughs)

Switching our one-man tour feelings for event mode and let’s go (retsuragon)

Entering in early afternoon

Good morning!! ( ´ ` )

Suddenly, because the rehearsals order has been changed, we had it first.

Rokumeikan’s stage acoustics easily becomes the “chaos”, so setting the monitors is a hard fight (laughs)

Someday I’ll try to do a walkthrough for it!! (laughs)

Once more Rokumeikan!

Displays of this place goes through minor changes often, so it’s fun to watch it
                                                                                                                                   
Two-shot with SHUSE-san before the performance

Earlier, we already were playing together with SHUSE-san in session band

I remember I was so stressed I thought I would spit it out that time…(laughs)

I’m happy we could play a jam this way




Yep, but the performance!

You already know that, but the hotness in that place wasn’t an weird thing(laughs)

However I’m quite glad for that feeling!

When I stepped on the pedestal at Rokumeikan, at once the view has changed,

And I could look at the whole hall from the top, that’s why I could feel the strange sense of control in my body~!

But the moments I stepped on the pedestal, were mostly moments when I played difficult guitar solos, so not long (laughs) gahaha

The distance between us was zero after a long time, so tension went high!

It’s also good that the hall was wide, but personally I like also small halls better for direct transfer (of feelings/music)

I’m glad I could see many smiling faces

Thank you very much everyone!!

Extra cheki

Juicy taste filling my mouth.

By chewing it slightly I felt its real consistency.

Yeh, I didn’t? I didn’t.



To be continued ( ・∀・)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz