2013-10-17

16/10/2013


Bands Shock REVOLUTION~びじゅある祭2013(。・_・。)/



10/14(Mon) Crane Amphitheater
Bands Shock REVOLUTION~びじゅある祭2013~」

I’m a bit late with this, but I will post something in shape of the attractive report from

Bands Shock REVOLUTION~びじゅある祭2013~」

Which took place yesterday in the Crane Amphitheater


Photo taken from car on the way

Greenery was beautiful


Seats of the audience seen from the stage

Since it was a while from last open-air, tension went high! (laughs)

But (this time) volume was regulated, so when I was increasing the sound of guitar amplifier for higher than on normal LIVEs,

Immediately I’ve been cheated by it, so I realized that I have to lower the sound in the last moment f^_^;

What the heck~


Still the preparation of the stage has been continued

I wonder if you got excited also on LIVEs in previous days??(>_<)

During this event the students of ESP were running around as a STAFF!

Feeling how everyone was doing their best was pleasant

Thank you very much


(the inscription says: „Let’s wash our hands after visit in the toilet”)
I wash them even without being told to do so! (laughs)


Whoo good weather!!

I wanted to go for a walk, but it was impossible, because our performing turn was early, so I had to put on the make up soon (laughs)

Meeting a guy with such (weird) look in the refreshing park would be surprising(laughs)


And the performance(>_<)

We were scared because we had no rehearsal & proper sound check,

But there’s no sense in complaining, just get ourselves together and go on stage!

Then unexpectedly, when it was our turn, the sunlight strikes and it became amazingly dazzling around!

Because of the too much glare I might have done a grimace(laughs)

And the power of Sun is great!! Because of the heat sweating isn’t odd(laughs)

But after all I like the openness of the outdoor lives

And I could see everyone more clearly than usual,

This is the great rising of excitement

I’d say, that I had a feeling that my guitar playing was expressed by my whole body.

Time was short, but I enjoyed it!

Really, thank you everyone who came.




At the end of the event, we came back to stage with autographed balls

It was fun how noisily you got excited~!!


Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz