2013-10-12

12/10/2013


Third performance of the tour - Sendai(。・_・。)/ 



Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -
10/9WedSendai MACANA

Fourth day! The day of the LIVE in Sendai MACANA

I’ve been few times in Sendai’s MACANA,

But it’s the first time from when it has been renewed!!

In previous MACANA tap water was unusually cold

I have a feeling that I was scared of washing face in it(laughs)

The arrangement of the dressing-room was also quite strange~



Setting finished

The ceiling was rather wide~

Somehow maybe it took me some time to prepare monitors.



GekiTetsu-san and ENGL, which you already know

By the way, the numerical value of distortion was about 9 (two tenths of the scale).

Crunching to the degree that hair grow,

I want to firmly attack with picking, so it’s better to keep control over this.

Mmm, STOIC!



Well, the performance!

Starting fromHeaven's Atlas it was fresh in our own style

Members are always worried about it, but selecting the first song was hard!

In the middle of the LIVE, I showed off a bit with a guitar solo(>_<)

And I made classical pedal part flowing by tapping (I don't know how to explain what 'ピロピロ' here means, it's the way he played the guitar, giving it a smooth shape, which normally is given by pedal)

I should try to prepare this line a little bit better~

Moreover during the encore instrumental song from HIZAKI-sanPlayerwas played by three of them, with YUKI-kun and MASASHI-kun. (Here I’m pretty sure that TERU meant “PRAYER” written by Hizaki, not ‘Player’, it’s a small typo)

This LIVE also casted as much as possible smiles

Oh yeah, because we talked about beef tongues during MC, it turned into tongue-showing corner(laughs)

Because encouraging shout meant Akkanbe~」, later I thought that it wasn't easy to put it out more(laughs) (あっかんべ is a facial gesture of pulling down the eyelid and sticking out the tongue)

It was still only the third performance of the tour, but I feel that band is growing!


When the live was over, immediately to the Shinkansen and move to Tokyo.

Last time was noisy, but Sendai was enjoyable!!

Thank you very much!!




Next ones are events in Osaka!!

Bands Shock REVOLUTION~びじゅある祭2013~」at Crane Amphitheater in Osaka

I can’t wait for it

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz