2013-10-23

24/10/2013


Fifth place of the tour - Okayama(。・_・。)/ 



Jupiter TOUR 2013CLASSICAL ELEMENT- JAPAN -
10/21(Mon) Okayama IMAGE

Fifth place of the tour, Okayama!!

Speaking of which, I had a school trip to Okayama, when I was in elementary school (laughs)

Maybe I’ll go to Kurashiki, or maybe not… nothing is sure.


Long time no see! Okayama IMAGE!

I have no idea how many years has passed(laughs)


GekiTetsu-san and ENGL, whom I persistently post each time(laughs)

Setting that day seemed to be mid-focused(>_<)

However, maybe I don’t understand small things(laughs)





But the performance!

Starting with ARIA we’ve started our run brightly.

Then after attacking with Shout~Decadence~Allegory was a bass solo.

For Mashi, whose high point is a physical strength, it must be the most tiring(laughs)

And with 4 people we’ve played long time no played instrumental Silent Knight!

Its degree of difficulty is quite high, so I was stressed for few days before the live(laughs)

I’m glad it was a surprise!!


About the Call&Response from that day,

With the synergy of the band and everyone

I have the feeling that sense of union has been created by gradually heating (atmosphere) up!

This feeling is awesome.

I also could clearly see all the smiling faces of yours, it was amazing, though for so long time we didn’t see each other Okayama!

Thank you!


And the afterparty

The KY Terukichi for some reason ordering TKG(laughs) [again it’s a playing with words of 卵かけご飯 and slang ケイワイ, which describes the person, who can’t read the situation’s mood]



To be continued ε=( ・∀・)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz